27th January 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How should I study organic within 1 month? I am weak in Chemistry

i am weak in chemistry .what should i do? how should i study organic within 1 month?

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  2. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. How should I study Organic Chemistry? How should I remember the reactions?
  6. What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  7. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  8. Study material for MSc organic chemistry?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  10. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe
  11. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  12. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  13. How can I apply to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  14. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  17. Books to be used to prepare for MSc Entrance in Pune University?
  18. How to study organic chemistry for JEE?
4th September 2018, 07:04 PM
aj232

Default Re: How should I study organic within 1 month? I am weak in Chemistry

At first, collect the previous year question papers of the exam you are going to appear. Then try to solve the organic chemistry part and look what kind of questions is coming frequently and what is the question pattern. And read according to that. I think this will help you with studies. And also write the formulas frequently and you will be able to read it easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?