19th November 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?

Hello
I want to ph.d. In chemistry.
I had passed m.sc.
In organic chemistry
please tell me how to do this????
please let me know

20th November 2014, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?

You can apply for Ph.D admission in your stream through entrance examination. There are many Universities in India conducting entrance exam for admission giving admission in Ph.D program. If you have got 55% marks or above in your Master's degree, then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission.

There is relaxation for 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Hence, if you are a reserved category candidate and have less than 55% marks, then you can avail relaxation in marks.

There is no age limit for UGC NET Lecturership and if your aim is only becoming a lecturer, then you can apply for it without worrying about your age. But, if you have any aim of getting Junior Research Fellowships, then you must be below 28 years of age. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates for JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?