14th October 2011, 08:03 PM
shqw

How to solve physics and chemistry problems?

how to solve problems in physics & chemistry???
i can't understand maths 2 volume

25th October 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to solve physics and chemistry problems?

I'M FEELING HARD TO SOLVE PHYSICS PROBLEMS
3rd November 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

how to understand physics
4th November 2011, 05:52 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to solve physics and chemistry problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shqw View Post
How to solve physics and chemistry problems?

Actually there is no any real trick behind that . Physics is a subject in which ,you need to understand the question for solving it .It becomes easier to solve after understanding the question .You just can't memorise the numericals . so just try to understand the question and use the formula to get results.

For understanding question, first of all you should know the basics of that chapter .For solving question in competition, you need to know short cut tricks. If you are still finding it difficult to perform ,then join any good coaching institute.

Chemistry is a mixed thing means it is a mixture of both numerical part and some purely theoretical parts and you can memorise the theoretical part but for solving numerical parts ,you must understand the question and apply the formulae.

With Regards
ravik1214
4th November 2011, 09:12 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Firstly I would tell you about physics.

Its not a subject to learn or mug up. You have to be very clear with your concepts in order to solve questions.
You have to remember the formula, which can be done by regular practicing, and discussion with your friends.
Also you can carry a slip with major formulas written on it, so that you can revise while you are doing any non productive work like travelling, eating, etc.

If you know the formulas and concepts and have practice, then physics can be a very easy subject.

Now for chemistry, I always found it difficult. Its a subject to mug up. INORGANIC and PHYSICAL chemistry is solely to learn, and physical might have certain numerical's but INORGANIC chemistry is totally dependent on your memorizing capacity.

ORGANIC is like maths. You have to be thorough with the reactions, their equations, and then you can do conversions questions very easily. Rest try to clear your concepts in ORGANIC as it would help you understand the reactions.

All the Best.
4th November 2011, 09:33 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

To understand any subject you have to first clear your basic concept of the subject.

As you are not able to solve problems of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics you need to start from elementary level and understand the basics of all the subjects thoroughly.After thoroughly getting the basic concept you need to solve simple problems.The simple problems are very useful to clear basic concept and by solving basic problems you can acquire deep knowledge of the subject.These steps will help you to solve complicated problems.

So try form the elementary level and if necessary take tuition for the subject or you can join coaching.

Best Wishes....
4th November 2011, 09:43 AM
krishna76743

Quote:

For solving the problems in physics first u should have a clear understanding of what the problem is actually asking.Physics is kind of physical science and the problems that u solve in some point of time also happened in your real life.So try to analye it that way.It would not be easy at the starting time but more and more u practice more clear will be about it.In physics try to solve as much problems as possible as by solving the problems it will boost confidence in you and once u have the confidence in you then u will be able to solve any kind of problem even though not in first attempt but after some time u will be able to solve it.

For chemistry u should at first get thorough with the subject.And when you are reading any topic for the first time try to do it slowly so that whatever u are studying u are getting it completely.And try to do revisions if possible as the more revisions u do the more clear u would be about a particular topic.

For maths u should first try to understand the formulas and also do its derivations.As u do the derivations part then u will to solve 60-70% of the numericals.For mathematics u should practice as much possible.One thing is very nice about mathematics that if u solve any numerical with a calm amd positive mind then u can solve it.And while solving try to understand the question thereafter note down what inputs are given to you,what u need to find.So depending on the value that u have to find write down the formula that u are using and then proceed with solving of the numerical.

Ok then best of luck and do enjoy the subjects that you are studying,it really is the most important thing that matters.
4th November 2011, 09:43 AM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear sir,
Physics is a royal branch of Science. It is sub devided into further sub branches like mechanics. Electromagnetism, Thermodynamics, Nuclear physics, Atomic Physic, Optics, Relativity, Motion study, Fluid mechanisim... etc etc.

You have not described details about your class of study and in which branch of physics you are facing problem..

Therefore here i am telling some general facts about solving physics problems:

1. Try to go through the concerned topic thoroughly. Never leave a little doubt uncleared.

2. Use visual representations like slide shows to clear your concept in a better way.

3. mark the important concepts of topic. it will help you to understand the concept quickly if latter you need it again.

4. Remember the formulas in proper order.

5. Read the question carefully. Make sure that you understand both the information given and the information requested.

6. If needed for the problem, drawing a picture will help you lot to visualize the problem better. Even if a picture is included as part of the description of the problem, a drawing from a different perspective or angle will help you better.

7. Read the entire question or problem as many times as necessary to be confident that you now precisely what is being asked in each section.

8. outline your formula. If no values have been provided, check your formula using dimensional analysis. If values have been provided, substitute them into the formula, being sure to respect their precision and units.

9. After finishing the problem, check it from top to bittom again. this will help you to rectify some minor mistakes.
4th November 2011, 03:03 PM
pragatishukla

Red face Re: How to solve physics and chemistry problems?

Quote:
For solving problems in physics & chemistry, first of all read theory and try to understand formulas.After this go for solved examples. Pay attention to unit consistency. If you are getting concepts and their applications in example then only go for unsolved problems. If you still have doubt mail me your problem, i will explain you how to solve.
Maths two is little bit difficult than maths1, you need more and more practice. First of all try for solved examples. If theorems are there, see derivations and then apply it in unsolved problems. Hope you will be able to solve.
1st March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hi i am andhu studying 12th i am getting full marks in all other sections except oneword part .. any tricks for that...
1st March 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

when i will get the answer for my last question
3rd March 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how to study the 3 marks of physics & problems... plz help me,,,,,
3rd March 2012, 07:28 PM
er.skp.me

Quote:
Dear friend to solve numericals from physics and chemistry, you should be perfect in theory then only you will be able to solve problem
you should not by- heart the concepts but understand them, when you understand ' what is whatl'
[for example ' s=d/t'
here it is a simple and common formula used to find speed {s}, where 'd ' represnts dstance covered and 't' represents time taken to cover 'd' distance
if you are perfect in theory then will have the knowledge of various terms used ]
so to solve problem / numericals from physics, chemistry or maths

you should be perfect in theory by understand the concepts

then undrstand the formulae

there are certain steps to be followed while solving problems understand them

in text books solved problems are given go through them and understand the concept, steps

then it will be easy to solve problems

Best of luck
30th March 2012, 03:34 PM
jobsee

For understanding question, first of all you should know the basics of that chapter .For solving question in competition, you need to know short cut tricks. If you are still finding it difficult to perform ,then join any good coaching institute.

Chemistry is a mixed thing means it is a mixture of both numerical part and some purely theoretical parts and you can memorise the theoretical part but for solving numerical parts ,you must understand the question and apply the formula.
30th March 2012, 03:36 PM
jobsee

Chemistry is a mixed thing means it is a mixture of both numerical part and some purely theoretical parts and you can memorise the theoretical part but for solving numerical parts ,you must understand the question and apply the formula.
4th May 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

how to understand &solve problem quickly?
10th September 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to complete the course of physics and chemictry before november !! I m a student of class 12th .. Plz suggest !! I m very tensed
8th August 2013, 09:59 AM
Sam Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi i am andhu studying 12th i am getting full marks in all other sections except oneword part .. Any tricks for that...
devil:- u got to cheat man..........!!

Angel:- nups you should study hard........!!

I'm the first one !!
9th August 2013, 01:25 AM
ajeetdp

I always found it difficult. Its a subject to mug up. INORGANIC and PHYSICAL chemistry is solely to learn, and physical might have certain numerical's but INORGANIC chemistry is totally dependent on your memorizing capacity.
22nd August 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to clear my aipmt exam for that how can i practice physics &chemistry problems i quit good in theory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?