24th November 2014, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Hello
I am currently completing my diploma in chemical engineering.
I want to do B.E or B.Tech in chemical field.
I want to know what is the procedure for admission
pleas reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  3. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  5. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  8. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  9. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  11. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  12. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  13. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  14. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  15. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. How to get admission in AMIE engineering correspondence after completing diploma?
  18. How to join space science after completing diploma in chemical engineering with 90%
25th November 2014, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

To get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma course, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) or ECET examination. After qualifying LEET examination, based on your entrance exam rank and the branch you have selected at the time of counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college from the list of colleges you have selected at the time of counselling process.By qualifying LEET examination, you can directly get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
25th November 2014, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

There is lateral entry entrance examination for getting admission in B.Tech in Chemical Engineering course. You need to have Diploma from a recognized University and should be AICTE approved.

This entrance exam will let you get admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course of your stream. All you have to do is appear for the exam and get a decent score in it. If you are able to get a excellent score, then you will get admission in a top college.

There are many Universities in India which offer admission through lateral entry entrance test. IITs and NITs don't have any procedure for lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?