18th January 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB at Bangalore University?

I passed ba under kerala universitiy as agregate of marks 40% can i eligibil to apply for llb degree in banglore university

19th January 2014, 02:08 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB at Bangalore University?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR LLB COURSE IN BANGALORE UNIVERSITY:

The common eligibility criteria for applying LLB course in Bangalore University is as follows,

-> Candidate should have passed 10+2 exam with 45% marks if General and 40% if SC/ST.

-> Candidate applying for merit seat should have studied 7 academic years in Karnataka.

So, if you are a SC/ST candidate then there is a possibility for you to get admission to the course but the problem is first priority is always given to the local candidates and only if there is no one to fill in they will go for the other state candidates.

Admission for 2013-2014 is already over last year on the month of July. You can await for the next notification May, 2014. I have attached the previous year notification in this post for your reference.

To know more visit - http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in...w_college.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LLB entrance exam_2013_2014.pdf(454.3 KB, 84 views)
19th January 2014, 10:17 PM
sushri_mhnty

Cool Re: Am I eligible for LLB at Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed ba under kerala universitiy as agregate of marks 40% can i eligibil to apply for llb degree in banglore university
Dear you have not mention where you belongs to and what is your cast. Don't mind i am asking only for your percentage of mark. You might be take admission if you belongs to SC/ST . Sorry to say for general candidate Bangalore university takes 45% aggregate. So hope for the best ! Thanks.
16th August 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB at Bangalore University?

hi, I studied my 10th in 2005-6, later I studied ITI 2 Years. am I eligable to apply for LLB? or is there any wai I can apply elsewhere?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?