20th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?

I have scored 68% marks in s.s.c. exam in year. I want to do diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai city. I want admission diploma collage please help me? I just wanted to know the steps and procedure which I need to follow as I am not clear enough of what to be done for the same. Waiting for the answer soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. Admission in Mumbai after diploma from VTU Board of Karnataka?
  9. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  10. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  11. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  14. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  17. Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?
  18. Which are the colleges providing Diploma course in Mumbai?
6th May 2016, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course, you must have passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?