15th November 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.ed through distance education? Which are the recognized colleges?

i am from kerala have 47% in degree and i want to study b.ed through distanteducation.which are the recognised colleges..?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Ed after doing M.A in Sociology through distance? Is M.A by distance education recognized by colleges for a job?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  4. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  5. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  6. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  7. How to study LLB through distance education? I have studied BSc, B.Ed
  8. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  9. How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks
  10. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  11. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  12. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  14. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  15. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA? -- [New]
  16. Can I study B.Pharm through distance education after passing 12th in pharmaceutical company?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  18. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
27th July 2014, 10:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study B.ed through distance education? Which are the recognized colleges?

Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to BEd courses as per government orderss. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. You need to identify the college and fill in the forms along with the attached documents.
List of recognised college for distance education mode in B.Ed
Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education - Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?