1st July 2012, 07:39 PM
gopinath abinash

Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?

i completed 12th scored 79%bt un qualified in emacet .i have no idea which course to take my parents advice is betech or bsc computer science .i c'nt take any dession about this

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  4. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  8. Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  12. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  13. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  14. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  15. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  16. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  17. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  18. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
6th August 2012, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?

Suggest me what should i do after 12th. I hve no knowledge about any course
31st October 2012, 02:35 PM
suraj391

Default Re: Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?

hello

B.Sc IT stands for Bachelor of Science in Inforamtion Technology.

It is a 3 years course and you can do this course after your 12th,

The admission in most of the colleges is based on the basis of marks

obtained in 12th while some of the colleges admit students

through entrance tests.
You should have studied PCM in your 12th if you want to pursue this course.

The career opportunities of this course are:-
1.Jobs in softwares.
2.Hardware.
3.Job as programmer.
4.Developer.
5.Analysts.
6.Network.
7.System Administrator.,etc.
Moreover,you can opt for higher studies such as:-
1.M.Sc.
2.M.S.
3.M.E. in IT,etc.
So,you can go for it after your 12th.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

all the best
31st October 2012, 10:21 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend,

This question will depend upon what is your goal. People who are looking for job, generally opt for B.Tech in CSE as after 4 years of Engineering, they get placed in companies (generally private for CSE as the seats for govt sector is very few).

Those opting for BSc are generally the ones who want to study more in depth and are generally looking for job in the teaching sector.

Most candidates opt for B.Tech in CSE after class 12 as getting a job and that too quickly matters a lot.

Best wishes..
31st October 2012, 10:22 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend,

This question will depend upon what is your goal. People who are looking for job, generally opt for B.Tech in CSE as after 4 years of Engineering, they get placed in companies (generally private for CSE as the seats for govt sector is very few).

Those opting for BSc are generally the ones who want to study more in depth and are generally looking for job in the teaching sector.

Most candidates opt for B.Tech in CSE after class 12 as getting a job and that too quickly matters a lot.

Best wishes..
25th January 2013, 12:11 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science

1.M.E. in IT,
2.Job as programmer
3.Analysts.
4.System Administrator.
5.Jobs in softwares
6.Hardware.
7.M.Sc.
8.ms

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th May 2013, 12:20 AM
anupsahu

Hello Friend,

Best wishes..
1st July 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

difference between bsc computor science & bsc it which is better for placement.ple advise me.

thank you
13th July 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

if I do B.Sc in computer science then do I am eligible for bank PO job
5th June 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th exam with 54% my score in pcm is 35,46 & 38 so which college should i get for bsc comp sci in mumbai?
6th October 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE BETTER AFTER 12TH COMMERCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?