29th January 2014, 10:15 PM
Sunith p somaraj

How to study BSc nursing in Kerala?

my daughter wish to study bsc nursing in kerala govt collegs. How can get an admission

Related Questions:
  1. How to study BSc nursing in Kerala? -- [New]
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  5. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  6. How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala?
  7. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  8. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  10. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  11. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  14. In our kerala which nursing is more scope BSC ore GNM
  15. How should I change my nursing job? I have studied BSc Nursing
  16. Am I eligible to study BSc Nursing? I have scored 89% marks in 12th
  17. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  18. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing?
17th April 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study BSc nursing in Kerala?

AFTER 12 HOW I COULD JOIN FOR BSC NURSING IN KERALA OR WITHIN INDIA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?