22nd April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Neurosurgery) in Germany for a Bangladeshi candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am from Bangladesh and I would like to study MS in Neurosurgery in Germany. Please inform me the procedure for getting admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  3. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?
  4. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  5. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  7. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  8. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  12. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  13. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  15. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  16. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  18. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
25th April 2016, 05:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Neurosurgery) in Germany for a Bangladeshi candidate?

To study MS (Neurosurgery) in Germany being a Bangladeshi candidate, you must have a valid IELTS/TOEFL examinations scores which is required for applying admission to MS course in German universities.

Once, you have applied for admission, you need to wait until the university sends you an admission letter for joining in the university.
26th April 2016, 05:34 PM
manju51

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Neurosurgery) in Germany for a Bangladeshi candidate?

To study in Abroad first thing u can clear TOEFL or IELTS exams it is required for applying admission for MS course.
Based on IELTS /TOEFL score get admission for the best university.
I think IELTS around 6.0 to 7.0 score eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?