24th February 2013, 08:47 PM
Elinta

Which university of Germany would be better? I am studying B.Pharm from Bangladesh

Im studying Bparm from Bangladesh. I want to do Mpharm. Which University of Germany would be better and how can i apply for scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  3. How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting
  4. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  5. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  7. What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management?
  8. How to specialization in Germany after studying in Azerbayjan Medical University?
  9. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  10. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after studying B.Tech IT?
  11. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  12. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  14. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  16. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  17. Total cost to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  18. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
25th February 2013, 02:44 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which university of Germany would be better? I am studying B.Pharm from Bangladesh

HELLO,

FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY FOR M.PHARMA :

Freie Universität Berlin (Freie University Berlin)

The Department of Chemistry and Pharmacy, University of Münster

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universiy, Munich

University of Bayreuth

University of Cologne

University of Freiburg

University of Hamburg

Saarland University

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?