10th October 2010, 03:44 AM
praf

How to study to get maximum marks in final year of electronics engineering exam? Notes of B.E related to SRTMU Nanded?

hello ,can any one tell me how to study for getting max marks in final year of electronics engineering exam

mail me:- [email protected]

if possible can any one provide notes of BE(etrx.) related to srtmu,nanded ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to Nanded University? Suggest some tips and tricks to score 80% marks in my BE final year exam
  2. How to get admission in SRTMU Nanded for SYBSc Biotech?
  3. On which topic should I do the electronic project? I am studying in final year of electronics engineering from nanded University
  4. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Final year B.E electronics notes?
  6. Study material and notes related to NET exam for English Subject?
  7. Where to get electrical and electronics engineering notes?
  8. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. Study materials for NET exam English?
  11. Information about MCS entrance exam? I have completed graduation in BCS
  12. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  13. Best certificate course related to mechanical engineering?
  14. When the notification of DRDO recruitment will be released? Qualification required to join?
  15. What is the date of sale of forms for B.Tech level of DRDO
  16. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  17. Top institutes for msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to join DRDO for B.Tech(IT) student?
18th March 2012, 02:46 AM
kollikishore007

Smile Re: How to study to get maximum marks in final year of electronics engineering exam? Notes of B.E related to SRTMU Nanded?

[QUOTE=praf;214919]hello ,can any one tell me how to study for getting max marks in final year of electronics engineering ex

first you are supposed to collect your previous examination papers{from google search} and scrutinize those papers once.focus on it and complete the topics which are mostly given in the papers.after completion of the papers,read the topics which are not covered.it is the point to be noted that it is better to refer standard books[gate examination prescribed books].please do not refer the local author books.i did not disclaim local author books .but they are useful for some extent.while preparing for examinations,put a separate note book and note the main points in a sequence.for clarifing the doubts,approach your lectures.and moreover search in internet about that for better solution.make a apt schedule for preparation.while selecting your project work,choose the topic in which you are very strong and good command & knowledge.main project also plays a tremendous role in getting maximum marks.so concentrate on it.as i stated above,refer the standard books.
eg:EM waves and radiating system by jardone,balman,jd krauo.
communication systems by a.bruu carlson, and principles of communication by taub&schilling ,, " automatic control systems"by benjamin c.kauo,"integrated circuits"by jacob milmans,c.halkias,"digital logic design or switching theory"
by morris mano.by reference of above books,we can maximum score in final year exam along with gate exam
"ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMINATION AND HAVE GREAT DAY"
"TIDE IS A INSPIRATION TO ALL.NOT FOR FALLING DOWN,ITS FOR RAISING"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?