12th June 2012, 03:29 PM
rajeev.gunju

Best institutes in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy? What is the cost involved in pursuing this course?

I want to know about the best institute or university in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy after which I can practice it also.
and how much time is the period of this course and what cost is involved in pursuing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  2. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  3. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about the correspondence course in Homeopathy? Any facilities for studying DHMS course by post? Contact details of the institutes and colleges?
  5. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  6. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?
  7. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?
  9. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  10. Diploma/Degree course in Homoeopathy is possible for 63 years old experienced person?
  11. How can I do a correspondence Homeopathy course? -- [New]
  12. Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  13. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  14. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  15. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  16. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  17. Procedure and cost involved in pursuing M.Tech from MIT or Stanford?
  18. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
16th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institutes in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy? What is the cost involved in pursuing this course?

I WANT HOMOEOPATHY CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IN UP OR DELHI OR BIHAR, OR BENGAL,
6th October 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institutes in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy? What is the cost involved in pursuing this course?

I am DHMS and want to do MD correspondence in homoeopathy. How it is possible?
7th November 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

which is the best md course in homoeo that which i can also practice?? And which is the best college for this in kerala?
7th November 2012, 08:21 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

The best institute in kerala which offers Homoeopathy is :

University of Kerala Trivandrum
Trivandrum - 695 034
Kerala, India
Phone: + 91 - 471 – 306 422, 305 931
Fax: + 91 - 44 - 2230 0916
Email: [email protected]
University of Kerala Trivandrum Affiliated Colleges

~regards~
priyo06
2nd June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any university in india offers graded BHMS course?
17th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am an Engineering final year student, I wish to study BA English in correspondence, which is the best correspondence course college in Kerala, prefers Kottayam and Ernakulam
24th January 2022, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor in homoeopathy medicine course through distance learning programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?