19th May 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Law if I have a GAP of 4 years after 12th and at the age of 21?

One of my friend finish his 12 th in 2007, some family problems he not able to study further.
Now he wish to study Law, its possible to do law now.
His age is 21.
Please guide us in this

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  4. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  5. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Can I study law after passing 12th?
  7. Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?
  8. Names of the universities in which I can do B.A in one sitting with a gap of more than 3 years
  9. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  10. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  11. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between? -- [New]
  12. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  13. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree if having 5 years gap between Diploma and Degree being a 28 years old candidate?
  14. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether two years gap after 10+2 is allowed by Accenture or not?
  16. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  17. Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
27th June 2011, 04:38 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Law if I have a GAP of 4 years after 12th and at the age of 21?

Dear friend,

Of course he can study law at this stage. I don't think that his age will create any problem if you want to pursue law at the undergraduate level.

Most of the colleges offer 4 year or 5 year bachelor degree courses on law. After doing graduation if he wishes he can also do some specialization courses on law.

Academic year gaps won't be any problem in future career. Best of luck!
9th May 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Law if I have a GAP of 4 years after 12th and at the age of 21?

i was doing law but due to some family problem it was discontinued 4 years back. i passed 2 years of law. Should i resume to third year or i have to take fresh admission pl. suggest
28th November 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me, when & where available llb enterance exam form?
8th October 2014, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE A LAWYER BECAUSE I HEERD ROMOUSE SAY YOU CSNT GET JOB IF YOU STUDY LAW
10th June 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed D.T.Ed. in 2014. Now I have completed B.Sc 1st year. But now I want to do law. Is it possible?
2nd August 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

HI, I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION 2012 AND PRESENTLY IM WORKING WITH PVT MNC, SO CAN I DO LAW RIGHT NOW.
26th December 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

6 years gap after 12. And my graduation didn't complit . Can I take admission in low
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?