7th September 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to study in LLB in IGNOU? I have completed B.Com with 52%

Respacted all,

i will complete my b.com 1999 with 52% in gujrat collage and i will study in llb in ignou so please let me know wich prosidur in on line addmition ? And fee detail

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid? -- [New]
  2. Can I be eligible for LLB degree from IGNOU? I have secured 51%
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  5. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  6. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects?
  7. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  8. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  9. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  10. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  11. Should I join LLB in Karnataka after doing B.Com from IGNOU with 55%?
  12. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  13. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  14. How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB
  15. How to do B.Ed course after completing B.A with 49%?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  17. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission process for LLB from IGNOU SOL? How to apply for it? What is the fees, course duration, study centres?
17th June 2014, 01:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study in LLB in IGNOU? I have completed B.Com with 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respacted all,

i will complete my b.com 1999 with 52% in gujrat collage and i will study in llb in ignou so please let me know wich prosidur in on line addmition ? And fee detail
IGNOU does not offer LLB course. No College in India does not offer LLB course through distance mode/Correspondence as per the guidelines of the Bar Council of India. You can't apply for LLB courses through INGOU University. There is a lot of the Institution in India, which offer LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and the duration of the course is for three years with six semester. There are lots reputed colleges in India which offers LLB course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

~The eligibility for an LLB course will be a Bachelors Degree in any subject with 50% percentage of marks from recognized.

~It's mandatory that the candidate should be qualified in Entrance examination, which is conducted by the Institution or CLAT entrance examination.

~Candidates age should not be crossed than 30 years.

~Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST for 5 years and OBC category candidates for 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?