14th February 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Sc in Hospitality Administration from top colleges of India? Cost to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc in Hospitality Administration from top colleges of India. What should I do for it? How much will I have to pay for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  2. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  3. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  5. Helpful Diploma course from Abroad after M.Com in Marketing Management?
  6. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?
  9. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  10. List of collegesor university offering msc in hospitality administration through correspondence?
  11. List of top MBA colleges of Mumbai? How much it cost to study MBA from Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  14. List of top 10 hospitality companies in India?
  15. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MSc in Hospitality through correspondence after BSc Botany, B.Ed?
  17. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  18. How should I study MSc in Biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?