22nd April 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

List of collegesor university offering msc in hospitality administration through correspondence?

Dear all, I have done bsc in hotel management and want to do Msc in hospitality through correspondence pls help me name is soundarajan /mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Hospitality through correspondence after BSc Botany, B.Ed?
  2. List of universities to do Phd in hotel/hospitality management?
  3. List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  5. List of AICTE/UGC affiliated colleges which offer one year Diploma in Hospitality Administration course in Bangalore
  6. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  11. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  12. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  13. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  16. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  18. Is there any university offering M.E/M.Tech/MSc course?
4th February 2017, 06:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of collegesor university offering msc in hospitality administration through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I have done bsc in hotel management and want to do Msc in hospitality through correspondence pls help me name is soundarajan /mail id [email protected]

The list of colleges or universities offering M.Sc in Hospitality Administration through correspondence is given here;

IGNOU - Website Link

The Global Open University - Website Link

Institute of Management & Technical Studies - Website Link

Neptune Institute of Management & Technology - Website Link
7th February 2017, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of collegesor university offering msc in hospitality administration through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges or university offering M.Sc in hospitality administration through correspondence?

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?