24th January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?

i want my child get study in india or outside india if study outside better pse. give me advice approximate cost of b.tech. or any degree equal and which country is better australia, canada. swedean, switzerland, newzeland. i can provide 20 lakhs rs for study

3rd November 2012, 07:24 PM
Shanu mangal

Default Re: Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want my child get study in india or outside india if study outside better pse. give me advice approximate cost of b.tech. or any degree equal and which country is better australia, canada. swedean, switzerland, newzeland. i can provide 20 lakhs rs for study
If u are capable to provide a huge amount for education of your child's study,then u should go for foreign.
Otherwise i think that there is so many better colleges in india.u can provide such a better educational facilities in india.
And a most important thing please ask to your child from where he/she want to complete studies.
Best of luck
3rd November 2012, 09:40 PM
azhardon

hello dear,
If u are capable to provide a huge amount for education of your child's study,then u should go for foreign.
Otherwise i think that there is so many better colleges in india.u can provide such a better educational facilities in india.
And a most important thing please ask to your child from where he/she want to complete studies.
Best of luck
4th November 2012, 02:56 AM
anurag10.mjai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can get quality education in India itself, there is no need for you to send your kid abroad, but if you insist on it, it is not a bad option
choose your university only after a thorough background check
also with the increasing cost of living, you may have to invest more than 20lacs on your childs education

finally, its your kids' talent that forms the basis for him to secure a good job
his university and his academic achievements only compliment his talent

good luck
13th July 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

im going to study in china what will b the highest flight fare from chennai r bangalore
10th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10 2.in India and want to Do
Mbbs outside India Which country should I prefer?
18th May 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

if somebody(Indian national) has done medical from Russia what are his best scope in which foreign country ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?