24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?

I am a student of 12th class from PCM stream. I am going to complete my 12th examination this year. After that i want to get admission in the b.sc degree course in hotel and hospitality administration in IHM guwahati. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for that?

Related Questions:
25th February 2016, 09:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th class from PCM stream. I am going to complete my 12th examination this year. After that i want to get admission in the b.sc degree course in hotel and hospitality administration in IHM guwahati. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for that?
The eligibility to study B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (IHM, Guwahati) is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised board with English as one of the subjects. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The age limit for the General is 22 years and for SC/ST 25 years. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is
given http://www.ihmctanghy.org.in/Eligibility.html
15th February 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?

I passed my 12th examination in 2012. May I join IHM now for B.Sc in hotel management course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?