3rd October 2011, 02:10 AM
amita chand

What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering

i am 3rd year student from applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, i need full syllabus for gate and psu exams & some books dat helps in preparing for gate & psu.

Related Questions:
  1. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  2. What kind of posts are available in PSU through GATE for Electronics and Instrumentation students? -- [New]
  3. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  4. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  8. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  9. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  10. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  11. Which are the best books related to applied electronics and instrumentation to prepare for PSU exam?
  12. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  14. Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?
  15. How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. Subject wise books for GATE Instrumentation 2015 exam
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
16th February 2017, 12:33 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is a national level entrance examination that checks the aptitude of Engineering students for giving away M.Tech courses at the IITs and NITs and also a lot of PSU jobs in companies such as BHEL, NTPC, ONGC etc.

Please find attached the syllabus for your GATE in Instrumentation Engineering. You may also need to read subjects of your Electronics part to prepare for it. It is conducted in the month of February every year.

Also, some of the best books for GATE preparations are:

1. Chapterwise Previous Years' Solved Papers (2015-2000) GATE Instrumentation Engineering

2. GATE-2017 : Instrumentation Engineering Solved Papers

3. GATE Paper Instrumentation Engineering 2017 (Solved Papers 2000-2016)

4. GATE engineering & Mathematics General Aptitude

5. A Course in Electronics and Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation

You may also take up some coaching too to get an idea about how you should study, how you proceed about the preparations etc.
Attached Files
File Type: docx GATE Syllabus - Instrumentation Engineering.docx(112.9 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?