27th September 2012, 05:41 AM
onyinyeezeh

How to study medicine in India? What is the procedure? I am a Nigerian

pls i'm a Nigerian and would like to study medicine in India, pls what are the procedures and how do i go about it?

30th June 2013, 04:01 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to study medicine in India? What is the procedure? I am a Nigerian

If you want to study medical in India then first you have to take study visa from Indian government.If they provide you the visa then you have to take admission in MBBS.Its duration is 6 years including 2 year intership.Then you have to give another exam if you want to become MD which is doctor of medicine.Its duration is 3 years and if you want to do specialization then it will take another 2 years.Then if you want to do MS then you have to qualify another exam and its duration is 3 years.So it will take your 15 years to complete your study.
16th August 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study medicine in India? What is the procedure? I am a Nigerian

how can one get d admission
27th February 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Does that mean that the home post secondary exams do not count? What credentials should you show as proof of completion of secondary level?
27th February 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the credentials you need to show as proof of secondary level completion?
15th October 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

The price and how to pay
26th November 2021, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Am Nigeria can I use NECO result for my olevel
15th May 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What are evidences to prove my competing of secondary education as a Nigerian
25th July 2022, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Am a Nigerian, I want to study medicine in India, what are the requirements and does it demand for any college certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?