26th September 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student?

I am coming from London to study medicine in India. I have a degree in Biomedical Science already. Would you be able to tell me the procedures to study medicine in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Are non Indians eligible to study Medicine in India? What are the requirements and procedure to go about it?
  2. Procedure to study medicine in India? Procedure and when should I apply?
  3. Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?
  4. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study medicine in India? I am currently studying in 12th in Dubai
  6. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  7. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  8. What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?
  9. Requirements to be fulfilled to get Visa to study in London?
  10. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  11. How to study medicine in India? What is the procedure? I am a Nigerian
  12. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  13. How to study Medicine in India? I have graduated from 12th class
  14. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  15. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  16. How to study law in India after doing foundation law in London University
  17. Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?
  18. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
12th January 2018, 05:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student?

As you saying you have Bachelor degree in Biomedical Science and you want to study Medicine course in India so you can opt for one of these courses listed below:-
> Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
> Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
> Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology
> Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
> Bachelor of Science in Microbiology with Immunology, Neurophysiology, Nuclear Medicine, Renal Medicine
> Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy

In order to secure a place in Indian Medical college first you need to check minimum entry requirement for that course you want to pursue if you meet the entry requirement then apply for that course in Medical Institute/University. Once you get a acceptance letter then you can proceed for further process like visa and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?