9th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study medicine in India? Procedure and when should I apply?

what are the procedures to study medicine in India? I am coming from United Kingdom and would like to study medicine in India. What are the procedures and when should I apply?

11th March 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study medicine in India? Procedure and when should I apply?

I WANT MY CHILDREN TO STUDY MEDECINES IN INDIA
WHAT WOUD BE THE COST?
4th July 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study medicine in India? Procedure and when should I apply?

How can I study mecine in idia if am from Uganda(East Africa)
4th July 2013, 05:53 PM
PAKODI KAUR

if you want to study medicine in india then you have to crack different entrance exams which are held every year for getting admission into MBBS. For this, it would be better if you pursue your 11th and 12th from india and then apply for exams otherwise you need to crack AIIMS which offers NRI kota. Get admission and enjoy study. Exams are usually held every year after march. You can get further information by posting your query at any time.
Thank you
4th February 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimal Requirements For Form Five Graduates and Cost
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?