17th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?

plz tell me how my friend can get the admission in India she is a foreigner and wont to study in India in medicine so please help me to tell what is a minimum qualification she need to get admission, and what subject she passed with.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  2. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  3. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  4. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  5. Admission procedure for foreign students in Delhi University? What is the minimum marks to get admission in BBA? -- [New]
  6. Is there any scholarship available to do B.Tech in abroad?
  7. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?
  10. Admission procedure and requirements of nursing in US for Nigerian graduate nurse?
  11. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  12. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
  13. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  14. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study in foreign after completing B.Com?
  16. IELTS or GPAT, which is more convenient?
  17. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  18. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
13th May 2013, 07:07 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?

Eligibility criteria for Foreign students to get admission in Pharmacy :-

>> International Students for Pharmacy :-

* F-1 Visa Status

* H-4 Visa Status

* Permanent Resident

>> Requirements are:

A copy of the front and back of the visa must accompany the UW School of Pharmacy PharmD Program Supplemental Application for all NON-US Citizen applicants.

TOEFL is required with a minimum score as follows:

Internet-based test: 100,

Computer-based test: 250

OR

Paper-based test: 600-603

Scores are based on the TOEFL Internet-based Test Score Comparison Tables, published by ETS (Educational Testing Services 2005).

>> The TOEFL does not need to be retaken if an applicant completes a BA or BS degree in a native English-speaking country.

>>Native English -speaking countries include only the following :

US,
Canada,
United Kingdom,
Ireland,
Australia and
New Zealand.

>> Send TOEFL scores directly to PharmCAS. PharmCAS code - 8246.

International Applicants must meet all established application criteria :-

a. Application Deadlines (PharmCAS and Supplemental Application)

b. PCAT

c. Recommendations

>> Applicants must meet all established academic requirements:

a. Foreign transcript review

b. Review of coursework

c. Recommended completion of math and science coursework within five five years of application.

d. take or retake coursework if courses that have already been taken do not satisfy our prerequisites.

e. Prerequisite and Cumulative GPA thresholds and PCAT thresholds for consideration of offer of interview.
f. Prerequisites must be completed by the end of Spring Term of the year of application

To obtain additional information or download the application form on-line, please contact any of the following certified agencies:

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc (ECE)
P. O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203–3470
414–289–3400
E-mail: [email protected]

Educational Perspectives
P. O. Box 618056
Chicago, IL 60661–8056
312–421–9300

World Education Services (WES)
P. O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113–0745
1–800–937–3895

For more information contact [email protected]

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best/////...............
28th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th. Student of non medical. How to take admission in d farma college. What. Process of admission
10th September 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello I want to ask I don't have physic I want to do pharmacy D any exgemneed to give and which for Indian government
6th October 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am MBBS graduates from Bangladesh, I am Permanent residents in USA , what are my further requirement if I want to study in PhamD in USA, thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?