22nd December 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry a scarce career in South Africa?

Is job opportunities and salaries that are there after completing Bsc i physics and chemistry in south africa?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  2. Best career options after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Books to use for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology? Which are the top universities?
  4. What should I do to pursue international career in Maritime Law after graduating in LLB law from South Africa?
  5. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  6. Is there any Geologists job available in South Africa for a 3 years experienced person? I've done M.Sc
  7. List of medical courses I can do after completing B.Sc in Chemistry? What should I do as My Degree is from Africa and now am in United state?
  8. How may I make a career in oil Field in South Africa? I'm pursuing B.Tech(Chemical engineering) and in 4th year
  9. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  10. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. How can I join South African Army?
  12. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  13. How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%
  15. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  16. Best career option after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and chemistry?
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  18. List of top colleges in Africa?
11th May 2014, 10:33 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry a scarce career in South Africa?

As you asking here about that the future carrier in chemistry and physics after your bachlorate degree or B.sc in your university.in your bachlorate degree you have to do well in your branch of science and your specialization subject for the study that is taken by your honors subjects which was possibly by the students mind that they could do well in which subject whether that is physics or chemistry.
This specialization subjects could decide your future and carrier in your future.

So if you want to take physics as your honors subject you will be doing very great and it’s not that only take specialization subject and nor studied that well you have to study hard for that to do well and get a good or A-grade mark in your subject .

That could help you in your future career. And if you want to do research after your bachlorate degree then you have to do well in physics there is a limited option but in chemistry study you can do well in your study and get a bright future in after your study.so that you can go to any line for your carrier and get a good job in your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?