13th April 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for cheap colleges in South Africa?

I'm 30years old looking for any cheap college in South africa that offers mining engineering,if possible can I know how much for a diploma and how long will it take to complete the course.I live in mozambique,moreso how can I apply.
Thank you.
Innocent
[email protected] or
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  2. List of top colleges in Africa?
  3. Which colleges offer Mining engineering studies in South Africa? How to tackle funding problems?
  4. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa? -- [New]
  5. Is there any Geologists job available in South Africa for a 3 years experienced person? I've done M.Sc
  6. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good colleges for MBA in UK, Canada, Europe and South Africa which do no want any work experience from International students?
  8. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. How can I join South African Army?
  10. What's should I do to join Army as a qualified enrolled nurse in refugee camps in Africa? How and where to apply?
  11. B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry a scarce career in South Africa?
  12. Is B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry has scarce career in South Africa?
  13. What is the procedure for joining IIT for NRI candidates? My son is in 12th class in South Africa
  14. How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths
  15. Which universities are offering Psychology in South Africa?
  16. How may I get Information about clinical psychology at Pune university? I'm a foreigner student and have completed B.A(psycholog) from UNISA university(South Africa)
  17. How may I get previous year question papers for economics? I'm studing economics N5 in South Africa
  18. Will I be considered as an NRI? I'm an Indian citizen currently residing in South Africa and passed 12th from there
14th December 2017, 06:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for cheap colleges in South Africa?

Age does not matters for study, there are many colleges in South Africa offering Diploma in Mining Engineering. Duration of Diploma in Mining Engineering course is 3 years.

Admission Requirements and Selection Criteria:-
> You must have a National Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification of an equivalent standard.
> If you have already passed suitable access program then you may be exempted from the minimum requirements.
> You should have a pre-committed practical training opportunity from a reputable mining company so that you will get preference.
> You must need to make sure that you have a 100% health record, as required for employment and experiential learning at mines.

These are the universities offering Diploma in Mining Engineering also they are providing scholarship:-
> Wits University
> University of Pretoria
> Mining College in Johannesburg CBD

You can apply for the course directly through the official website of respected university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?