30th July 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduation in masters engineering(ME) and MBA after completing B.E Engineering? Which is the best course?

I complete my b.e. engineering.I will study for the post graduation in master engineering(M.E.) & MBA. Which is best course on those both course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  2. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  4. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  5. Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?
  6. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  7. Can I study MBA after completing graduation without honors
  8. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  9. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  10. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Bio-Processing Engineering after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I go for masters in civil engineering after completing graduation in India?
  12. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  13. Which course I should go for after my Graduation? MBA or Masters in Tourism Management?
  14. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  15. Which post graduation course I can apply for after completing BMS course?
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  17. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)? -- [New]
15th May 2016, 09:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduation in masters engineering(ME) and MBA after completing B.E Engineering? Which is the best course?

To do Post Graduation in Masters of Engineering or MBA course after completion of B.E Engineering, you must have to appear in respective entrance examinations related to the course you wish to pursue.

For example, if you are interested to study M.E course, you ned to appear in GATE examination or if you are interested to study MBA course, you need to appear in MAT/CAT examination. Based on your score or rank in entrance examination, you will be offered admission in Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?