2nd June 2010, 01:07 PM
jothi2010

How to study in PSG college? I have passed AIEEE exam

my daughter passed +2 obtained marks 1065, and she passed aieee examination scored state rank 2090 for b arch in the category 13394.so i am interested study my daughter at psg college because i am residing in tirupur.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  3. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech in PSG college after scoring AIR of 164000 in AIEEE and 79 marks?
  5. How to study EEE in PSG college? I am studying 12th in coimbatore
  6. After scoring 72 marks in AIEEE can I get a good college?
  7. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in PSG Medical College?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  9. List of colleges AIEEE college in Tamil Nadu?
  10. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  11. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  12. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  13. What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  15. Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What's the admission procedure, application forms issuing date for CEG, PSG Tech, JEPPIAR, Sri Ramkrishna, Saveetha and Sri Sairam college in Tamilnadu through AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
6th February 2012, 02:01 PM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: How to study in PSG college? I have passed AIEEE exam

I am giving you their address. You can call them to ask for the dates of concelling or you can go their and ask for your daughter's admission. As her score is good so hope for the best.
Post Box No. 1611
Peelamedu
Coimbatore - 641 004
Tamil Nadu
INDIA
Phone No: 422-2572177, 2572477, 2580455, 2578455, 4344777
Email id [email protected], [email protected]
6th April 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in PSG college? I have passed AIEEE exam

my daughter attended 2 tamilnadu board examinations, and expecting 1065 marks out of 1200. guide us to join in proper higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?