3rd February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to submit the form of Haryana and UP CPMT? I am a domicile of UP and Haryana

i have a domeciel of up as well as haryana can i submit the form of haryana and up cpmt both

Related Questions:
  1. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  4. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  5. From where can I get the forms of Haryana PMT?
  6. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  8. Application form for Haryana PMT without having Haryana domicile?
  9. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  10. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  11. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  12. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  13. Can I give Haryana PMT while studying in AP board and being a domicile of Haryana?
  14. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  15. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  16. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
  17. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  18. How can I get the domicile of Haryana if I am a son of defence personnel?
10th December 2020, 10:49 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How to submit the form of Haryana and UP CPMT? I am a domicile of UP and Haryana

First of all you should have passed your 12th class examination from UP. Those students who have not passed their 12th class exam from UP but their parents belong to UP (With domicile) can also apply for this exam. Parent should have their domicile certificates if the candidates have not passed the 12th class exam from Uttar Pradesh.
Also for Haryana PMT the candidates must have passed the 12th class qualifying examination from a recognized board of Secondary Education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the compulsory subjects.
Candidates who have passed their intermediate examination from the Haryana board are eligible for the Haryana PMT .
The age limit for the participating candidate minimum 17 years old.
Application form pmt entrance examinations are available on the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University, Haryana. The link for the website is www.mdurohtak.ac.in or candidates can buy the PMT entrance examination application forms only paying the application fee and you can get the application forms by sending a request letter to the Maharishi Dayanand University, Haryana along with the demand draft payable at Haryana.
Also for UP CPMT The aspiring candidates can download the application forms from the official website of the University or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?