21st June 2012, 01:27 PM
zkhan2005

How to switch in teaching job after completing B.Tech and MBA marketing

dear Sir,
I have completed B.Tech (food Sci) and also M.B.A ( marketing ).currently i am working in an industry. but i want to switch in teaching job.i am totaly confused in switching from industry to teaching .so sir pls assist me to take suitable decision.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  2. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  3. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  4. Can I get any other job after completing MBA marketing
  5. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  6. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university?
  7. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  8. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  11. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA? -- [New]
  12. MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?
  13. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  15. How can I get a job in Automobile Industry after passing MBA in Marketing with B.Tech ETC?
  16. How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  17. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  18. Which job is suitable for me after completing B.E(CSC), MBA(marketing) in regular college
10th October 2020, 10:25 AM
Vaisiri

Default Re: How to switch in teaching job after completing B.Tech and MBA marketing

You can switch to teaching by doing B.Ed. You can write examinations like TET, CTET, KVS TGT/PGT, etc By clearing these exams you can switch to teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?