20th June 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology

i have passed out hsc with 68.5% , and pcm percent were 70.33, i wish to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology. so which colleges i can get and what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  2. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  3. What is the cutoff for information technology course in diploma for acquiring the admission in 2nd year of degree in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of technology, Andheri
  4. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  5. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in Panjab University, Chandigarh after doing diploma in Information Technology
  8. Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?
  9. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in computer technology?
  12. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  14. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  15. Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  17. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
7th May 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in direct 2nd year BE or Btech in pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?