12th October 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

What should I do now having failed to get admission in IIT being a candidate having completed 12th with Non Medical?

dear sir i was passed my 12th in 2010 in branch non medical. after that i got coaching for iit jee from aakash inst. but unluckily i failled to get addmission in iit . what should i do now.

5th December 2011, 01:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do now having failed to get admission in IIT being a candidate having completed 12th with Non Medical?

Hello Friend,
You should not be disheartened as there are lots of scope still left for you as you are still pursuing your studies. As you have not got your admission in IIT the doors for other courses are still open for you. Firstly decide upon the line of your interest and pursue a course accordingly. Let me guide in selecting few courses, you can opt for BBA course in order to do MBA or BCA in order to pursue MCA. Also you can opt for regular graduation in case you want to sit for exams later on for which a graduation degree is mandatory. If you are eligible for and interested in Merchant Navy or Indian Navy then you can seek for their admission test. So friend firstly decide upon the course which you are competent with and which will help you in getting a better job as per your liking.

Regards
8th July 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do now having failed to get admission in IIT being a candidate having completed 12th with Non Medical?

Sir,i am 12th sci failed student,so what can i do further?i am interested in computers
8th July 2012, 05:34 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am 12th sci failed student,so what can i do further?i am interested in computers
hello friend,

It is hard time for you as you have failed in 12th exams,but do not get worried what ever has been done has been done and the important thing to do now is act in the right direction which can help you in future.

since you are failed in 12th science hence i will suggest you to first give 12th exams for compartment and clear that in case you want to go in engineering or medical .but it is not the only solution,as the choice depends on you what you want to do further.In case you are not interested in doing engineering hence you need to do the career prospects which you have in many fields.

without having class XII pass your chances of graduation will be zero.so,it is important if you want to do graduation or not.if you want to do graduation you are first required to clear this.You can become a computer engineer after giving the entrance exams for it.

If you want to make your careers in the field of computers then you need to do certain courses .since today is the world of computers hence you need to first take coaching for the courses for it

computer related courses

programming--programming means coding of different languages which one can use to make software.there are many languages one can learn .the languages are used to make software but it depends on your interest if you want to become a good programmer.but there is struggle if you in this field.some of then are ---
C,
C++,
java,
C#,
.net,
visual basic

website designing--designing websites is actually dependent on the level of designer . for this one needs to have a good knowledge of basic HTML.one can earn a lot in this field,but i would advice you to first clear your compartment exams then you can take admission in engineering courses in the engineering institutions.

there are many more things in computer field.but it depends on you where you want to take your career direction.there is a lot to explore and do,hence think on it.

hope this helped

with regards
roknits

8th July 2012, 05:47 PM
lavanyaratala

Nothing to worry. If you have written AIEEE, then you can apply for NIT's all over INDIA and also you can apply in some institute of technologies like BHU and also in deemed universities. Non-medical students have plenty of opportunities in every state. Every state will have common entrance exam conducted by it. So write your entrance exam in your state. Sure you will get seat in universities.
17th May 2013, 07:13 PM
90plusinstitute

PLZ call me at 07827050366 for any querry regarding Admission in Class XII and X in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?