1st August 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Akash?

I will take admision in akash what i do....please give me tips for the same

25th September 2013, 11:59 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to take admission in Akash?

Akash is a coaching institute which provides coaching for IIT-JEE, and other engineering exams. Akash also provides coaching for medical entrance exams. A candidate can appear for these exams after class 12th.

Akash probably conducts a scholarship test for admission purposes for students. If you want to take this scholarship test then you should prepare for the same. You should find one of the Akash Institute branch closer to your home and go there to apply for the scholarship test. They will provide you some brochure which might contain some sample questions which will help you to figure out in what direction you must take your preparations.

Best of Luck...
26th September 2013, 07:39 PM
salmanhasan

Default Re: How to take admission in Akash?

I hope by aakash you only meant 'Aakash medical and engineering coaching institute'
Well for that go.to their official website which is www.aakash.ac.in and there you will get all the details you need
There is also a consultancy forum just in case you need to enquire something,their experts will reach you in no time and provide assistance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?