30th July 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Army Law College?

I am a B.A third year student with 55% in the first two years and NCC "C" certificate holder. How can I get admission in any of the Army Law colleges and will the NCC certificate come to any help?

15th October 2016, 10:57 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Army Law College?

First thing I would like to correct that it is not Army Law College rather it is Army Institute of Law ( AIL ) which offers only B.A.LLB. course of five years. Also admission in the same is offered through AIL-LET ( Law Entrance Examination ).

* Also to appear in the same examination, the minimum requirement are as below :-

1) You must have the nationality of India with your age lying under 20 years by the 1st July of that in which you are appearing in the same examination.

2) You must have completed your Class 12th or any equivalent degree in any stream with a minimum of 45% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

So being B.A final year student you are eligible for appearing in AIL LET if you satisfy the age criteria for the same examination also.

For further details about the same college and law entrance examination you can visit the website www.ail.ac.in.
21st July 2021, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Army Law College?

I'm 4th year law student how can I join NCC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?