5th August 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed after obtaining 45% in B.A from Allahabad University

sir/madam,
I want to know that i obtain 45% in B.A. from allahabad university,so i can took the admission in b.ed

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  2. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  6. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  7. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  8. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  9. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission for B.A in English Literature? I have 25 marks in Allahabad University
  11. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University? -- [New]
  12. How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?
  13. How to do MCA course through Allahabad University?
  14. How to get admission for BCA course in Allahabad university? What is the fee for BCA?
  15. How to get admission for BCA course in Allahabad University?
  16. How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com?
  18. Can I be eligible to do Allahabad B.Ed correspondence?
20th June 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after obtaining 45% in B.A from Allahabad University

how to take addimision in B.ed after obtaining 45% in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?