7th March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?

Sir,
I want to apply for PhD course in Urdu.
Please tell me Allahabad University
when provide the notification for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?
  2. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  3. When is the next bank PO clerk exam?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Information Technology in RDVV, Jabalpur being a MCA postgraduate?
  5. When will be the AG BSc notification going to be released?
  6. How should I apply for SBI clerk online? Is online registration process for SBI clerk exam finished?
  7. Entrance exams and colleges which offer bioinformatics course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
  9. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. When will be the MCA entrance exam forms will be out?
  11. From where I will get the application form of BITSAT? Last date of form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IAS exam, how to get form? availability and submission procedure?
  13. Which entrance exam to appear to get into BLDE University for MBBS? Date of release of Notification?
  14. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed after obtaining 45% in B.A from Allahabad University
  16. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  17. How can I join PG in diploma in industrial health? When will be the notification be released?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?