8th June 2012, 01:36 PM
falak naaz

How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?

i want to take addmission in govt bed college near my city allahabad(naini)my gen rank is 60046 & female rank is 22507. can i get govt college if yes which college is better for me if not which private college would b better .can i get addmission or not i dont want miss this year .can i take education loan for this?what is the fees of private b.ed college ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  3. How to get admission in any government college in Allahabad after scoring 80% in CBSE 12th class
  4. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  5. How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  7. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  8. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Answer Key of NET Exam in History held in June, 2012?
  10. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  11. List of colleges in Allahabad I may get admission after getting 67483 rank?
  12. How to take admission in city college?
  13. Which are the government college for BCA course in Mumbai City?
  14. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  16. Can i get admission in government college after scoring 3450 general rank in UP B.Ed -- [New]
  17. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  18. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
21st March 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?

i am citizen of bihar. i have finished my graduation in bhagalpur (bihar) i want to take admission in b.ed college in allahabad u.p.which college is better private or govt.? and what is the fee structure of bed college in allahabad?
20th October 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?

criteria required to get sure admission in any good college of BED...????
2nd May 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Which rank is necessary in b.ed entrance to get government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?