4th July 2012, 04:00 PM
Sarita Jagtap

How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science?

hi, i am completed diploma in computer science in 2011. After taking 1 year gap i want to take admission to b.tech. am I right for this?

27th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science?

hi, i am completed diploma in computer science in 2011. After taking 1 year gap i want to take admission to b.tech. am I right for this?
18th August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science?

can i admition in b.tech based of diploma computer engeenearing, how!
16th September 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've completed my dip in cs in the year of 2011 and working in WIPRO has a DTPL1 Engg as i have a determination to achieve more in life and career i preferred to put more quality in my education and preferred to join B.Tech or any equality education ,which does not effect my work as i am from a middle family and study on my own expenses ,Kindy refer me the same on my future

Thank you .
18th September 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i have cmplete diploma in IT now iwould like jjoin BTCH is that possible
21st September 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in compuer engineering i want to do btech AM I ELIGIBLE
28th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in computer science 3 years and after one year gap can i do b.tech means how many years b.tech course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?