11th October 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering after passing MLT

I have passed diploma in mlt. May i take admission in b.tech in civil engineering and how?

13th October 2015, 02:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering after passing MLT

If you have completed your diploma, then you can apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance test in order to get admission in desired branch of engineering. LEET exam is conducted for diploma candidates so that they can get direct admission in second year of engineering.

For this examination, candidate must have minimum of 60% or more.

The notification for the LEET exam is generally out in the month of May.

You can get admission in various engineering colleges in Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh on the basis of marks and ranks scored in the LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?