21st February 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech and which specialization has better scope? Is there any common entrance at national level?

I am Sabyasachi. I have completed class 12th with 89.4% marks. I want to take admission in B.Tech. So please tell me what should I do? Which specialization is better now? I was thinking between Software and Automobile. Or any other specialization is there which is even better than this? Is there any common entrance exam at national level for admission into B.Tech or BE courses across all colleges?

25th February 2018, 11:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech and which specialization has better scope? Is there any common entrance at national level?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree course then for that you first need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further, for taking admission in top engineering colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ), State EEE/CETs, COMED-K, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc. .

As far as you are concerned about the best trade for pursuing B.Tech degree course then few of the most sought trades are mentioned below :-

i) Electrical and Electronics engineering.

ii) Computer Science engineering.

iii) Information technology.

iv) Civil Engineering.

v) Mechanical engineering.

vi) Electrical and communication engineering, etc. .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?