10th April 2012, 12:53 PM
nishthasingla

Can I do Law after passing 12th commerce? Which exam do I have to give for Law?

can i do law after 12 commerce n what exam does i have to give for law

6th June 2012, 10:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Law after passing 12th commerce? Which exam do I have to give for Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishthasingla View Post
can i do law after 12 commerce n what exam does i have to give for law
After the completion of the +2 level of exam, you are eligible for the 5 years Integrated LLB degree course. In order to be eligible for admission in any of the Universities or Law Institutes, which are recognized by the Bar Council of India, one has to appear for Law entrance tests. These tests are conducted on National level and State level. Individual Institutes also conducts their own entrance exams.

The Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] is an all India Level entrance examination conducted by fourteen National Law Institutes for admissions to their under graduate [LLB] and post graduate [LLM] degree programs. Candidate seeking to appear for the CLAT for admissions to LLB program, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% in case of reserved candidates]. Candidates awaiting result are also eligible to appear for the test. The maximum age limit to appear for CLAT is 20 years for the general candidates and 22 years for the reserved candidates.

Some of the other law Entrance exams are as follows:
  • National Law School University Entrance Examination
  • KIIT Law School Admission Test KLSAT
  • Symbiosis Law School Entrance Exam
  • University of Delhi Entrance Test
  • Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
  • Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination
  • Government Law College Maharashtra Entrance Exam.
For detail information refer to the official website of the University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?