5th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between MCA and MBA IT? Where will I get a good package? I have completed BCA

I have complete my bca and i don't understand which one is better for me b/w mca and mba IT ? where will i get good package ? my interst is both side ..programming and also in business .

6th August 2012, 12:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one is better between MCA and MBA IT? Where will I get a good package? I have completed BCA

Hi,
Among MCA and MBA IT, MBA is a far better choice. MBA has a lot of scopes from job point of view. Earlier employers used to recruit people from MBA genre in positions of business associates only. But today some technical positions are also filled by MBA people too. As as MBA IT person you will have both knowledge in the business domain as well as sufficient knowledge in the technical domain.
You can join as Business consultants, Business or technical associates, interns in in different company projects and you can improve your performance and claim for managerial or CEO posts. Your initial salary will also be higher than that of a corresponding MCA person. Now you decide.
1st June 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between MCA and MBA IT? Where will I get a good package? I have completed BCA

am persuing MBA IT ,then what kind of job are prefer after completing MBA IT.plz suggest me.
3rd June 2013, 11:57 AM
LoveyGorakhuriya

Hello,

I want to do Master degree. I have no math background in 10+2 and I have also no Maths subject in Graduation. I am working as a professional web designer and JavaScript developer.

Could you please let us know should I need to do Post Graduation in MCA or MBA in IT for the career to get the best Opportunity in the IT Fields.

Which one would be beyyer for me?

Please suggest us...

waiting for your reply
19th September 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

how much i can earn after doing MCA from distance education
17th November 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am completed BCA.what type of career i will do my future.contact me 8093753160
6th December 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hey admins please help me im am studying in 12 commerce i want 2 join bca but i cant cope with maths me and maths r like 2 magnets with same pole we always repel pls help
28th December 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

I have done BA and GNIIT from NIIT and working in IT company as banking application support. I want to go for Higher Education from distance mode. Please suggest me which will be better MBA IT or MCA. I want to do the higher course from SMU, is it good for my career growth. Kindly suggest me, i will wait for your response.

Regards,
Murari
3rd January 2014, 09:10 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications and MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

Both are post graduation level courses but the duration of MCA course is 3 years and of MBA course is 2 years.

As you have completed BCA course at your Graduation level, you have good knowledge in the field of Computer Science.

If you want to develop or gain some more knowledge in the same area, then it is good to opt for MCA course.

In contrast to that, if you want to gain some managerial knowledge in addition to the computer knowledge, then better opt for MBA in IT specialization.

But one thing you have to be careful is, MBA in IT course is not being offered by all the colleges in India. Only some specified list of colleges are offering this course.

So, try to get admission for MBA course where that specialization is being available.

In order to give admission for MCA course. each and every university is conducting its own Entrance Exam.

If you want to get admission for MCA course in NITs, then you need to crcak NIMCET Exam.

To join MBA course, there are some state level and national wide Entrance Exams. B-Schools are the top colleges giving admission for MBA course.

Popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Just think of it and take wise decision.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
20th January 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am MBA-IT Student.But I have completed BCA.
I don't understand what is better for me plz tell me that Wat i do........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?