3rd September 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Bioinformatics after studying biology in 12th? I am a computer engineering student

Hi, i m computer engineer student,i have studied biology in 12th and i have interest in Bioinformatics , so can i able to take admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses in bioinformatics after graduation?
  2. How should I join Bioinformatics after passing 12th Biology?
  3. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising? -- [New]
  4. How to enter in the field of bioinformatics? I have recently be studying in class 11th
  5. How can I join engineering college after studying biology
  6. Can I study Bioinformatics after passing 12th?
  7. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  8. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  9. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?
  10. How to make my career in biology stream if I am studying in 12th
  11. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  12. Can a biology student in 12th join computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in Bioinformatics after completing 12th with PCMB? Is there any reputed college in Kolkata?
  14. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  15. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  16. Should I take up PCMB or PCMS in 11th?
  17. Where can I do internship in Bioinformatics? I am a 3rd year UG student in Biology Sciences and Bio-engineering in IIT Kanpur
  18. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
26th January 2013, 07:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Bioinformatics after studying biology in 12th? I am a computer engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i m computer engineer student,i have studied biology in 12th and i have interest in Bioinformatics , so can i able to take admission in this course?
HI!
Friend after doing B.Tech in computer engineering you can't do Bioinformatics.

If you want to do this you have to apply after passing 12th with Physics, chemistry and Biology and maths.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Top college offering this course like:-
> Delhi University
> I.P University
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
etc

ALL THE BEST!
8th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Bioinformatics after studying biology in 12th? I am a computer engineering student

i have done 12 sci biology and i want to go in the field of computer so what should i do?
8th February 2013, 10:09 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

You have already taken admission for B.Tech in Graduation and now it will be a tough job for you to get admission in Bioinformatics.

As you have completed graduation in Computer Engineering, you can search for a good growth in the same field so that you can have better future.

Thank you,

All the best.
21st March 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how to take addmission in Btech BIOINFORATICS .i am 2 passed out in medical and currently doing diploma in computer science..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?