14th May 2012, 09:16 AM
krutipatel1995

How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March

Hi, I am kruti patel, I have passed 12th science in march-2012.Sub: bio, chem, phys.. Now I want to addmission biotechnology colleges in gujarat. how can I take addmission in biotechnology college in gujarat. pls guide me..

thank u....

Related Questions:
  1. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  2. How to join ISRO if I am a Automobile engineer?
  3. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  5. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college can I get admission for BHMS through management?
  7. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  8. What is the date sheet of class 10th of SA II exam?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  11. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in MBBS course without answering GUJCET?
  13. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  14. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  15. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  16. Is there any difficulty to get admission in any Medical or Engineering college for 12th ISC student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  18. Can I take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science
22nd April 2013, 08:27 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March

Dear,
First the most thing is that for admission pursing in Biotechnology you must be 10+2 Clearly passed it means you must have passed your 12th Board Examinations there is no particular board you may be belonging from any board.
Mostly there is 50% required in the most of institutions for Biotechnology beside this there are some institutions which also required the entrance exam result,Hence you should opt for the entrance exam of Engineering.
You may go on with Gujarat CET or May be for other All India Level Examinations but note that even if you have less marks in India level Exam the chance to get the admission is more by its results so try to attempt that Exam.But be giving the Entrance exam as most of the universities required it.You should have opted PCM subject in your class 12th beside this you may also have Biology as an optional Subject.

And at last by your result and performance in exam you will be getting admission for the course for which you should have to apply online.
22nd May 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March

sir i had completed 12 science (BIOLOGY) with 53% and i wants to take an admission in biotechnology
what is the procedure?
and in which college this course is occurring ?
29th May 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of chse odisha board .I have secured 83 percent in my 10 2 exam.My subjects are PCMB .How can i join biotechnology colleges?
31st May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i had complet 12 science b group with 68%...how i take admission in biotech????
7th June 2013, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

is Biology compulsory for admission into BioTecnology?
4th July 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage want for addmition in biotecnology in gujrat?
18th June 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Courses for biotechnology with biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?