16th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BSc agriculture?

sir i m completed my diploma in agri so my wish is going on to complte my next degree in bsc agri so give mi your opnion about what can i do now pls reply fast

Thanking You.

14th July 2014, 01:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m completed my diploma in agri so my wish is going on to complte my next degree in bsc agri so give mi your opnion about what can i do now pls reply fast
Thanking You.
No you are not eligibel for B.Sc course after completing Diploma course. Only the candidate who completed 12th standard in science stream with Biology as a main subject are eligible to apply for B.Sc agriculture course.

Note:- Only few colleges in India gives admission through lateral entry.

B.sc ie:- (Bachelor of Science). The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into six Semester . There is good scope for this B.sc Course.

~Applicants should qualified in 12th standard (or) equivalent examination in science stream from recognized University.
~Applicants should score minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 45% Percentage of marks .
~Applicant should be Compulsory studied Physics / Mathematics / Biology / Chemistry Etc...
~There is no Entrance Examination.
~The admission will be based on 12th board examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?