17th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BSc Neurology?

Dear Sir,

I wanna take admission in b.sc.neurology.
Can you pls suggest to me about this in a good & systematic way.

Pooja gaba
[email protected]
Panipat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  2. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)? -- [New]
  3. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  4. What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS
  5. Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?
  6. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get appointment in Neurology Department?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  9. Details of Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology/Neurology?
  10. Masters in Neurology is possible after B.Tech in CSE?
  11. Can i do MD in Neurology or Oncology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? What are the requirements?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  13. How to study Neurology/Genetic engineering/Dermatology? I am a 12th standard student
  14. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What are the jobs available after completion of BPMT by Cardiology and Neurology branches
  16. Colleges in India offering Neural Engineering?
  17. Can I do MD in Neurology or Oncology after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. Is there any good scope in forthcoming years in Neurology Stream?
29th May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Neurology?

Dear Sir,

I want take admission in B.Sc. Neurology (in north india or any where in india).
Can you pls suggest to me about this in a good & systematic way.

Acheived marks in 12th Science (medical) 70%

Regards,
Bulbul Saini
[email protected]
Delhi

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-take-admission-bsc-neurology-1177592.html#ixzz2UgG4QE6M
12th February 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir m mudasir frm j&k i hve secured 88%in 12th with science nw i want to to throuh neurology in wchich college i shud take admisssion..
11th June 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to take admison in neuroscience after12th? Is there bsc in neuroscience?plz tell me the colleges in delhi
29th May 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 74% marks in 12th sci how can i get admission for bsc neuroscience in maharashtra
Is there any entrance exam for it
23rd September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam,. I am sanket mera bsc neurology ko no. Laga hein kya ye career ke liye best option hein
25th September 2019, 11:28 AM
S4018

Candidates wishing to apply for the course need to meet a minimum criterion of eligibility, which is a 10+2 (Higher Secondary School Certificate), or equivalent qualification completed from a recognized educational Board, in the science stream, and with a minimum aggregate score of 45%.

Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination, which is a competitive examination called the Undergraduate Entrance Test, and is conducted by the Controller of Examinations, across multiple locations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?