20th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Masters in Neurology is possible after B.Tech in CSE?

I am doing my B. Tech in Computer science and Engineering. Now I want to pursue my career (masters) in Neurology . Is it possible. What are the scopes?

25th June 2015, 05:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters in Neurology is possible after B.Tech in CSE?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue Masters in Neurology after the completion of your B.Tech in CSE as it is a completely different field.

However, in order to pursue Masters in Neurology one should have completed his/her B.Sc in allied Heath Sciences, Botany, Chemistry, BUMS, Biochemistry as main or ancilliary, B.Sc in Life Science, Bio Science, Biology, Physics, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Physician Assistant, BPTH, Bachelor of Occupational Theory(BOT), Zoology or any Biological Sciences or professional courses such as MBBS in Science stream.

Scope after Masters in Neurology:

> After successfull completion of one's Masters degree they can become a lecturer with NET exam at college/University Level.

> One can also apply for the post of medical doctor in government as well as private hospitals at various designations.

> Candidates can also run your own private hospitals/clinics that are a form of self employment.

> One can also go for further studies.

> A candidte who is keen towards studies and research can also become a scientist in a specific subject of their choice.
16th May 2021, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to study to get full knowledge on neuroscience?
20th October 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study bsc neurology after btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?