15th March 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS

my 10th class mark is 59%
And in 12th is 71.2% from u.p board
In M.B.B.S i get 58% mark
Can i apply for ph.d course in india
Please tell me about institute

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  5. What is the selection criteria opted by IIMs for MBA admissions?
  6. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  8. Which are the colleges providing BSc Neuroscience in India
  9. PhD in Neuroscience at NBRC comes under Department of Medicine or Department of Science?
  10. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  11. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  12. What should I do further to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?
  13. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?
  14. How to take admission in private MBBS after securing 60% in 12th? Which are the colleges in and outside India?
  15. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. How to do private MBBS in any college after securing 60% marks in 12th? Best college inside and outside India?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  18. Research centres in India and criteria for enrollment in PhD?
2nd November 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS

after mpt neurology can i join phd neurology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?