17th May 2013, 11:15 PM
vadakemyalil

How to take admission for BSc Nursing in St Johns?

I had just completen my +2 . I have 82%. I want to join st. jhons nursing colledge for my bsc nursing. can i have admission there?

28th January 2014, 05:05 PM
Phebe Grace

Red face Re: How to take admission for BSc Nursing in St Johns?

Application for St.Johns College can be obtained from St.John's office.After which you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by St.Johns.few seats are allotted for those appearing for CET of Rajiv Gandhi University.you can choose either of the options
4th March 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc Nursing in St Johns?

I am 12th class student and my subjects are english, physics, chemistry, biology and e.v.s. so, sir am I able to give the exams for AFMC B .sc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?