3rd September 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BSc Statics after intermediate?

I want to take admition in B.sc. Statics after Intermediate. I want to no some best university to do it.
Chetan shrivastava
Gwalior

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  2. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  3. Will you join 'POLITICS' -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I prepare for M.Phil entrance test with accountancy and statics subject? Books to be referred for preparation for admission in Rajasthan University
  5. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after passing intermediate exam?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in BSc Microbiology after completing my intermediate BIPC in Andhra Pradesh? How to get admission in LPU?
  7. Is there statics honors in Jadavpur University?
  8. IIT JAM Mathematical Statistics Books
  9. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  10. Required Marks in PCM stream in Intermediate to get admission for B.Sc in IT?
  11. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I have admission in BSc Agriculture after completion of my intermediate in MPC?
  13. How to join Agricultural BSc after completing Intermediate?
  14. How to join Agricultural BSc after completing intermediate
  15. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  16. What is the average fees of doing 3 years LLB course from top colleges of India?
  17. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  18. After intermediate(CEC group) can I get admission in BSc Maths in Urdu medium? -- [New]
28th January 2013, 01:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Statics after intermediate?

Admission to B.Sc in Statistics is usually done on merit basis. Candidates having completed 12th class in science subject are eligible to apply. Andhra University, Osmania University, etc are some of the reputed Universities from where the course can be pursued. You can also seek admission with University of Delhi or Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Details of admission will be available in the website of the concerned college.
11th December 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Statics after intermediate?

I have completed my intermediate M.P.C i would like to join in ou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?